Why BRYANT GROUP?
We are not the typical search firm.
- Our successful candidates stay with the client organization for an average of nearly six years, three times longer than the average advancement professional. Many stay a decade or more.
- We work with clients on a fixed-fee basis, allowing us to fully partner with our clients in every aspect of the search, including advising on compensation.
- A typical search takes 13 weeks, including search preparation, recruiting, vetting, campus interviews and the offer to the successful candidate.
- We accept a limited number of client institutions at any one time, allowing us to focus intently on each search, ensuring a timely and successful conclusion.
- Only company executives speak with candidates. Representing our clients with the highest level of professionalism is imperative. From the very first recruiting phone call, only our executives speak with candidates.
- Each of our search consultants has served as an advancement professional, allowing us to speak a common language with candidates and ask in-depth questions that can only come with experience in that arena.
- Although it is an accepted practice in the search industry to recruit a successful candidate away from the client organization after a certain period of time, we will never recruit a successful candidate away from your organization for as long as that person works there.
Our mission is to build powerful teams, and it shows.
“In the dozens of searches I have been involved with at the Vice President level, this was the search that I felt a real partnership.”
– Tracy Frederick, Sr. Vice President, Southwestern College
“BRYANT GROUP saved us hundreds of hours and the successful candidate has turned out to be an A+++ hire. The Dean is over the moon.”
– Tracy Ostrem, Associate Dean for Advancement, College of Sciences and Arts, University of Washington