Christopher P. Bryant
“We are fortunate to partner with nonprofit institutions that make a significant, positive impact on their communities, the nation and the world. It is a personal and professional privilege to work with them to build powerful teams to further advance their missions.”
BRYANT GROUP founder Chris Bryant is the recognized leader in the recruitment of advancement, development and fundraising professionals. No one in the world has been specializing in this arena longer.
In 1988, he co-founded the country’s first executive search firm to specialize exclusively in philanthropy recruitment. BRYANT GROUP is the successor firm, established in 2002.
Prior to becoming an executive recruiter, Chris enjoyed a highly successful career as a development and advancement professional and senior executive in healthcare and academic medical centers. He served as Vice President and Chief Development Officer for three California hospitals, after serving on the Health Sciences staffs at both the University of Southern California and the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). He also held the position of Vice President and Campaign Supervising Officer for an international fundraising consulting and campaign management firm.
Chris holds a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern California – Marshall School of Business.
- Harvard University
- J. Paul Getty Trust
- Mayo Clinic
- Purdue University
- University of Alberta
- University of Southern California
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
- Association of Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), Fellow
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
Featured Current & Former Volunteer Involvement
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), Former Chair of the National Philanthropy Day in Los Angeles, Conference Presenter
- Association of Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), Former Chair of the International Conference, Conference Presenter
- AHP Foundation, Program Chair
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), Founding Member, Industry Advisory Committee Member, Corporate Partner, Conference Presenter
- Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California, Annual Giving Committee Member, Mentor to MBA and Undergraduate Business Students
- Shadow Hills High School, Volunteer Leader and Founder of Knights of the Round Table