As 2020 comes to a close, we want to recognize and thank our clients, colleagues, and candidates, each of whom helped BRYANT GROUP thrive in a year like no other. There have been triumphs amidst hardship and many “lessons learned.” In this final 2020 edition of NewsBite, the BG team shares our top 10 learning experiences of the year.
- You don’t have to be in-person to stay close.
- Commitment comes from within.
- It is easy and inexpensive to make household disinfectant.
- Although your infant or pet cannot tell time, they CAN tell when you are in an important meeting.
- One can be equally as productive in slippers as in heels (perhaps more so).
- Who knew a virtual happy hour could be so much fun?
- Proper lighting for a Zoom meeting is EVERYTHING.
- Connecting with colleagues across the country, and throughout the world, for problem-solving and creativity, is something we will continue to emphasize going forward.
- There is always something to be grateful for, and gratitude is a catalyst of hope. Hope is a catalyst for action. And action drives out fear.
- A strong team, one that uplifts and supports you, is integral to getting through tough times.
We will never forget 2020 and the worthwhile outcomes that have helped change us for the better, and we look forward to 2021 with gratitude, humor, and expectant optimism.
What lessons did you learn this year? What are your hopes, dreams, and vision for 2021? Please write to us and let us know.